“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.” Zechariah 9:9 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Journal about what Christmas means to you. Write about any memories you have as a child and why they bring you happiness. Share them with your family.
- Memorize Isaiah 7:14. Write it on your chalkboard, note cards, or bathroom mirror to help you during the week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Eat dinner together as a family at least three times this week. Sit down and have each person share their “highs and lows” for the day.
- Clear up any cluttered spaces up in your bedroom. This room should be a place of calm and a sanctuary for you and your husband.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Take time to read your children the Christmas story directly from God’s Word, Luke 2:1-20.
- Gather around your piano to sing Christmas carols together. Talk about the meaning and the origins of the songs. Have hot chocolate together.
- Provide plenty of art supplies and wrapping paper for your children. Then, allow them time to create presents for friends and family. They will feel special receiving a homemade gift from a child.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Purchase a scented candle or fragrant diffuser that will make your home smell like Christmas.
- Have a frozen-cookie-dough swap with some friends. Use this opportunity to invite someone you haven’t seen in a while and reconnect. Bonus, you end up with a freezer full of pre-made cookies.