Welcome to the Help Club for Moms!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms committed to encouraging other moms to know the love of Jesus Christ.
We believe that just 25 minutes per day can change your home from chaotic and stressful to peaceful and meaningful and we designed all of the Help Club for Moms books, Mom Tips, and Faith-Filled ideas for this purpose!
This spring, join our community of uplifting moms as we journey through The Help Club for Moms book and The Help Club for Moms Companion Guide. It’s truly life-changing!
Here is how you can get the most out of The Help Club for Moms spring study.
It’s only 25 Minutes Per Day!
The first 5 minutes are always spent in prayer: pray for yourself, your family, and your day, and be sure to ask God for wisdom, and help, and to order your steps. He will help you!
Take the next 15 minutes to read a devotion from The Help Club for Moms book and Companion Guide. Be sure to look over each day’s Faith-Filled Ideas and plan to do them sometime during your week. These ideas are tools to help you create the Christ-centered home you’ve always wanted!
The last 5 minutes are spent planning your day! Look over each day’s Faith-Filled Ideas and plan to do one or two of them sometime during your week. These ideas are tools to help you create the Christ-centered home you’ve always wanted.
Ready to begin? Here's how...
- Grab your own hard copy of The Help Club for Moms book and The Help Club for Moms Companion Guide.
- Join us for Mentoring Monday with Deb each week on our Help Club for Moms Facebook Page LIVE at 9 AM Mountain Time.
- Subscribe to the Help Club for Moms Podcast! We offer encouraging devotionals and special topics to help you grow in your role as a Christian woman, wife, and mom.
- Sign up below to join the Wise Woman Abides study and receive free videos, mom tips, printables, and discipleship tools to help you teach your kids about Jesus, all delivered directly to your inbox!
- A big component of the Help Club for Moms is praying with a friend once a week on the phone for ten minutes. For more information click here!
- Each week, join other moms on Facebook in the Help Club for Moms Online Group as we read through the Help Club Bible Studies and Mom Tips. It’s a great way to get connected with other moms, find out what is new with the HCFM, and discuss what we are learning.
- Want to go deeper in your study and have fun at the same time? Grab some friends and start a group! Here’s how!
- How about starting a Help Club at your church? We provide everything you need at no additional cost!
- Leaders, be sure to check out our Leaders Resource Page here. We have helpful tools to help your group succeed!
- Be a part of our community! Post in the comments section of each study and on Facebook to join the conversation, and post prayer requests, and thoughts about what we are learning.
Fill out this contact form to join the study! You will receive a welcome email soon! In the meantime, check out some of our resources below!
Help Club for Moms Resources
About Help Club for Moms
Join Help Club
Help Club for Moms is here with practical, hands-on encouragement to help you intentionally love your family well and create a Christ-centered home. Together, we encourage one another to look to Jesus, our true Helper, and source of all knowledge, and gain wisdom for every area of our lives—our home, our marriage, our children, and our own spirit.
Start a Church Group
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.
Read Along With The Help Club
Mom Tips Tuesday with Krystle and Deb: The Importance of Building Your Children Up
Mothering Monday with Deb and Dedra: Encouragement for Bonus Moms
Clearing a Path To God- Day 6 Preparing Your Heart for Easter