2 cups spinach (I freeze mine. Not only does it stay fresh much longer, but it takes the place of ice in the smoothie)
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 portion of a powdered fruit and vegetable supplement. I use “Life Greens” from Lifetime Fitness (Mixed Berry). It is absolutely delicious and adds lots of antioxidants.
Enough water to cover the top of the smoothie mixture
Note: I use all organic ingredients purchased at Costco.
1. Mix in blender or Magic Bullet until really smooth and there are no chunks of spinach.
2. This mixture is for a large sized container for a Magic Bullet. If you have a medium container,
go ahead and split the recipe in half. This makes 2 servings. My hubby and I both love our green
smoothies in the morning!
- Becoming a Spiritually Healthy Mom with Deb and Michelle - April 13, 2021
- How to Pray for Your Kids - April 12, 2021
- Teaching Session 5- Forgiveness: The Gift That Keeps On Giving - April 12, 2021