2 cups spinach (I freeze mine. Not only does it stay fresh much longer, but it takes the place of ice in the smoothie)
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 portion of a powdered fruit and vegetable supplement. I use “Life Greens” from Lifetime Fitness (Mixed Berry). It is absolutely delicious and adds lots of antioxidants.
Enough water to cover the top of the smoothie mixture
Note: I use all organic ingredients purchased at Costco.
1. Mix in blender or Magic Bullet until really smooth and there are no chunks of spinach.
2. This mixture is for a large sized container for a Magic Bullet. If you have a medium container,
go ahead and split the recipe in half. This makes 2 servings. My hubby and I both love our green
smoothies in the morning!
- Help Club for Moms Summer Encouragement Plans - June 27, 2020
- Best Winter Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Four - June 19, 2020
- Day Six: The Days are Long but the Years are Short - June 19, 2020