“Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each other.” Colossians 4:6 (NKJV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Write Proverbs 24:3-4 on your notecards or in dry erase marker on your bathroom mirror or record it on your phone. Try to memorize these verses by the end of the week.
- Listen to a Help Club for Moms video from our Facebook page and journal about what you learned.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Give your husband a break from his “Honey Do List” this week. Suggest that he meet with a friend for dinner or coffee to recharge his batteries.
- At the end of each day this week, take a moment to reconnect with your husband. Talk about your day, watch a movie, or play a game. Meaningful conversations between husband and wife will help strengthen your bond of intimacy.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Write Colossians 3:23 on your chalkboard or a notecard and place it in an area of the house that you frequent. Have your children repeat the verse every time they come into the room. Make a goal for everyone to have it memorized by the end of the week.
- Do the “15 minute pick up” with your children right before your husband comes home for the day. Set a timer for 15 minutes; pick up everything that is out of place and put it away. Focus on the shared living areas of your home and have everyone help. You get a clutter-free home, and your husband gets to come home to a picked-up house with everyone in a great mood.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Make your bed every morning this week, as soon as you wake up. While you are making your bed, pray for your upcoming day and commit it to the Lord. Ask Him to bless your day and turn over any concerns you have to Him.
- Set the table for dinner every night this week. Commit to eating together as a family by creating a specific space to come together. Enlist help from your children too!