“As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.” Proverbs 27:17
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Commit your day to Jesus before your feet even hit the floor. Say a quick prayer for your day, family, and schedule before you get out of bed.
- Complete all the Help Club For Moms Bible studies this week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Think of a few of your husband’s favorite meals and work them into your meal plan this week, or (if you are up to the challenge) learn to cook a new dish he has mentioned.
- Speak life into your marriage every day this week and journal about what you learn. Instead of complaining to yourself about what is not done, what you don’t have, or what he is not, speak about what your husband is, what he has done, and who he is because of Jesus.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Spend a few extra minutes each day this week playing with your children. Doing something they love, together, will strengthen the family bond. Plus, your children will love it!!
- Have your children write love notes to their grandfathers this week. If their grandfathers are no longer living, pick an elderly neighbor or church member to bless with the notes.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Start your dishwasher before you go to bed 3 nights this week. The dishes will be clean when you wake up and ready to be put away first thing in the morning. Listen to a Help Club for Moms video from our Facebook page while you unload the dishwasher.
- Have all of your housework for the week done by Friday. This will allow you to be fully present for your family over the weekend and enjoy your time together.