“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.
Hey Moms! Would you like a place to grow deeper in your faith with a group of friends all without leaving the comfort of your home?
We know that it can be hard at times to make it to a Bible Study in person with kids in the house. Between different nap schedules, no money for babysitting, or the fact that leaving the house can generally being stressful with Littles, it’s hard! Or maybe you just don’t have a community where you are that even has this to offer to you! The Help Club for Moms Online Group is a great way to connect with other moms who want to grow deeper together as they grow closer to God.
In the group, you will follow along with our current study at Help Club. You will connect with a few women throughout the week who will encourage you to keep up with your Bible study, pray for you & more, all in the comfort of your pajamas!
Here’s how to join our study:
- Purchase our summer study: The Wise Woman Stays Devotional Workbook on Amazon HERE.
- We have two FANTASTIC online groups on Facebook:
- If, you are in the United States please request to join the “Help Club for Moms Online Group” on Facebook HERE,
- If you live in Africa (or the Southern Hemisphere), please request to join “Help Club for Moms South Africa Online Group HERE.
- Be sure to like our page @Help Club for Moms or @Help Club for Moms South Africa on Facebook for additional Bible Study supplements. Click “see first” when you like our page so you will for sure see our posts. If not, you may miss them!
- Comment on the posts in the online group to go deeper in your study and also to help you get to know the other moms in the group.
- Pray for the other moms and be sure to reach out and ask for prayer when you need it. We are stronger when we pray for each other!
- Subscribe HERE to be included in the Help Club for Moms weekly emails so you can stay connected with us.
That’s it! Easy-peasy!!
We look forward to growing in Christ together with you!
The Help Club for Moms team