“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- As we prepare our Christmas celebrations, commit to serving your loved ones with peace, love, kindness, and joy. Ask Jesus to SHINE His light through you while you are running errands, preparing meals, and tucking in little ones.
- Consider inviting someone over to celebrate Christmas with your family: a neighbor, college student, someone with family far away, or no family at all. We are all one family of God!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Have a Christmas Eve Date Night with your husband. While the children are asleep, make some tea or hot cocoa, snuggle up on the couch with some cookies, and watch your favorite Christmas movie.
- Write a heartfelt Christmas card for your husband. Pray about what to write. Tell him how much you appreciate him, and point out how he has grown as a man of God. Mention the good plans God has for him, and be specific.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Read your children the Christmas story in Luke 2:1-20.
- Make gifts for neighbors. Even a dozen cookies on a paper plate is sweet! Walk to their door with your children and show them how to spread the love of Jesus at Christmas to those around you!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Plan your meals for Christmas at the beginning of the week. Do any necessary grocery shopping and food prep to eliminate stress.
- Each day, set a timer for 20 minutes and clean your house with Christmas music playing. It is easier to enjoy your family and focus on Jesus when you are not distracted by clutter and mess.