“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Take some time to think of something you want to give Jesus this year. Maybe you have been holding back from giving Him every part of your heart, maybe you want to spend more time with Him in prayer or in His Word, perhaps you want to fall more deeply in love with Him than ever before. Don’t commit this gift to Jesus with your words only, make a plan to implement it throughout the coming year.
- Read the story of Christ’s birth in Luke 1-2. Think of how Mary must have felt as Jesus’ mother. Praise God for the absolute blessing He has given you in allowing you to be a mother to His precious little ones!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- How can you bless your husband during this busy week? Take some time to serve him in a way that is meaningful to him!
- Pray that your husband will know the depth of the Savior’s love for him! Pray that he will seek Jesus in a new, deeper way this Christmas.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Choose to show your children the love of their Savior in an even greater way this week! The week of Christmas can be stressful, with many events, preparation, baking, cleaning, or traveling. When you feel frustrated, don’t speak, pray! God will give you a peaceful spirit and words of gentleness for your family!
- Act out the story of Jesus’ birth this week with your children! You don’t need fancy costumes or a script. Read the story from either a children’s Bible or the first part of Luke, and let your kids take control of the props and acting! This type of playtime will make the true meaning of Christmas even more real to your children! You can even do this with older kids! It will likely turn out much more humorous, but what a meaningful family tradition to start!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Try to have short, 15-minute family clean up times daily throughout this week. Your house will stay relatively clean, and you will be able to enjoy some rest during this Christmas week!
- Take some time to really sit and soak up all the ways, large and small, God has provided for you and blessed you this past year, the greatest of which is the gift of Jesus!
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Best Winter Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Seven - July 10, 2020
- When You Feel Rejected - July 3, 2020
- Best Winter Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Six - July 3, 2020