“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- This Christmas season, feel free to slow down and say “no.” Don’t let the busyness of the season cause you stress. Say “no” so you can say “yes” to rest.
- Take time for yourself. You can’t fill from an empty cup! Be sure to dig into God’s Word this week! He wants to fill you with His Holy Spirit and shower you with His love.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Ask your husband what his favorite Christmas treat or tradition is and make that a priority to do with him or for him.
- Plan something special that your husband will enjoy this week! Whether it is a night out or in together, doing a fun activity, or even just giving him some time alone to decompress from the busyness of the Christmas season, you know your husband best!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Take time this week to read your children the Christmas story directly from God’s Word, Luke 2:1-20.
- Have a snowflake making contest. Even little ones can make simple snowflakes! See who can cut out the most detailed snowflake, the silliest, the most creative, the largest, the smallest, etc. Use the snowflakes to decorate windows in your home!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Set a timer for 20 minutes, play some fun Christmas music, and clean up your house for Christmas. It is easier to enjoy your family and focus on Jesus when we are not distracted by clutter and mess.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to be content with our home when it’s not perfectly decorated or “House Beautiful.” But to our children, the most important decoration in our home is our love. Don’t strive for a perfect home if it causes you stress and makes you grouchy. Let your home be a living laboratory of life, not perfection. Focus on creating memories of fun and laughter this coming year instead of stress!