“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you in your trespasses.” Mark 11:25 (NKJV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Use the “Daily Plan” sheet (found in the back of your study book) three days this week. Take time to recognize the things you are grateful for in your life. Start your day on track by listing your “6 Most Important” items for the day.
- Spend one night this week reading your Bible or a devotional book. Take time to reflect on your life and pray about what God has in store for you in the future.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Plan a date night with your husband. Has it been a while since the two of you connected without children around? Arrange for a sitter and commit to making your marriage a priority.
- Pray John 20:23 with your husband. Ask God to open your eyes and heart to show you areas where you have been unforgiving towards your husband. Ask for help in healing your relationship and letting go of the bitterness.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Teach your children Ephesians 4:32 this week. Write it on your chalkboard or a notecard in a shared space. Talk with your children about the importance of choosing to be kind, even when it is hard. Lead by example this week and extend grace towards your children in hard situations.
- Get outside with your children. Head to a local park or even your own backyard. Let your little ones enjoy the fresh air and the company of friends and family. Invite a friend to come with you to catch up.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Start a load of clothes in the washer during breakfast three days this week. Once the clothes are clean, move them immediately to the dryer. When dry, fold and put them away before moving on to another task in your home.
- Clean and dust all the windowsills and window treatments in your home. Clear out any cobwebs and dirt. If you have time, wash the inside of the windows as well.