“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- When you pray, have a journal ready to not only write down your prayer requests and praises, but also leave space to write what the Lord is telling you. If you’ve never done this, simply pray and ask the Lord to speak to you, then write what the Holy Spirit tells you. You might be surprised what God wants to speak to your heart.
- Write Ephesians 2:10 on a sticky note and put it on your bathroom mirror. Memorize it and speak it over yourself every time you think negative though
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Encourage your husband by telling him how proud you are to have married a godly man (especially if he is a new believer). Thank him that He hears from God and wants the best for you and the children.
- Pray for your husband every day this week! Do not pray for how you want God to change him or complain to God about him. Simply pray that God would bless him and that he would know how wide, long, high, and deep is the love of Christ (Ephesians 3:18).
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Take time to pray with your children. Pray for them throughout the day; pray for them at night. Remember, your prayers are timeless. God uses our prayers for our children all of their lives!
- Don’t be afraid of your children getting messy. Whether it is dirt, mud, paint, shaving cream, flour, etc. They learn a lot during those types of activities! Washable art supplies are the best!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Take back your master bedroom this week. Create a space of calm and relaxation for you and your husband. Clear any piles of clutter, and put away that laundry that seems to pile up in the master bedroom. Spend an extra moment dusting and cleaning the window covering.
- Turn on worship music each day this week, and allow the Holy Spirit to fill your home with joy. “…In [God’s] presence there is fullness of joy!” (Psalm 16:11b ESV).