“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Do you want God’s power in your life? Ask Him to fill you with the power of His Holy Spirit so you can be more like Jesus and walk in His wisdom.
- Continue to work on your Prayer Binder this week. The time you invest in this project is well worth it!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Speak highly about your husband in front of others. Be his biggest cheerleader! Talk about his accomplishments and great qualities to someone. Practice the principle behind Ephesians 4:29 and “build others up.”
- Spend 10 minutes every morning praying Scripture over your husband. Here are some suggestions:
- Proverbs 18 – Listen without interruptions.
• James 1:19 – Speak without accusing.
• Proverbs 21:26 – Give without sparing.
• Colossians 1:9 – Pray without ceasing.
• Proverbs 17:1 Answer without arguing.
- Ephesians 4:15 – Share without pretending.
• Philippians 2:14 – Enjoy without complaint.
• 1 Corinthians 13:7 – Trust without wavering.
• Colossians 3:13 – Forgive without punishing.
• Proverbs 13:12 – Promise without forgetting.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Write the Scriptures your children are memorizing on index cards. Using a ring, collect them for easy reference. Talk with your children about the importance of memorizing God’s Word and hiding it in their hearts. The Holy Spirit will remind them of these Scriptures in the right season.
- Children love it when mom takes time out of her busyness to play with them! Devote at least 10 minutes per day this week to play with each of your children. Be silly and have fun! They may remember those 10 minutes for the rest of their lives!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- While folding laundry, pray for each individual in your home. Ask for them to know they belong to God and are dearly loved by Him, and for God to help them to be compassionate, kind, humble, gentle, and patient (Colossians 3:12).
- Pray over each room in your house. Ask for God’s peace and presence to flow through your home.
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Hope and Help for the Weary Mom Broadcast - October 23, 2020
- Bonus Resources: Thanksgiving Encouragement YouVersion Plan - October 23, 2020
- Friendship to Last a Lifetime: Help Club for Moms Book - October 22, 2020