“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Would you like an easy way to organize your prayers? We love the idea of having a prayer binder. It’s an easy way to keep all your prayers at your fingertips and will help you make a lifelong habit of prayer. For suggestions visit https://helpclubformoms.com/how-to-make-a-prayer- binder/.
- Play praise and worship music in your car this week while running errands. Dig deeper by listening to the Bible on CD.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Acknowledge your husband and family as soon as they walk into the house by saying “hello” to them. This simple act let them know they matter to you. Make your home the place they desire to be because they are well-loved by their family. Teach your children to say hello to one another, too!
- If your husband is having a difficult week and is not himself, instead of being offended and hurt, take the opportunity to pray a blessing over him. Pray that God would flood your husband’s heart with His love, peace, and grace. You are your husband’s biggest prayer warrior. James 4:11 reminds us to not speak against one another.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Instead of catching your children being bad, catch them being good this week. Every time you see a child acting or behaving in a good and positive way, stop and praise them. Remember to say thank you.
- Take the time this week to learn about an unreached people group. www.Joshuaproject.net is a good resource. Find pictures and information about their culture and way of life. Pray for them and perhaps make a fun poster. Talk to your children about the importance of prayer, missions, and outreach (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19).
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Fall is the perfect time to make homemade snacks! Fruit strips, oatmeal raisin cookies, granola peanut butter balls, banana tortilla “sushi” roll ups, and frozen pudding pops are easy, healthy, and yummy snacks to have on hand.
- Before purchasing something for your home, visualize where it will go and if you have money for it in your budget. If it is a large purchase, try waiting at least 24 hours before making your final decision. Allow yourself to go without until the time is right.
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Powerful Prayers for Moms: Prayers to Pray for Yourself - May 17, 2021
- Powerful Prayers on the Podcast This Week For Your Whole Family! - May 16, 2021
- Enjoying Your Teens - May 7, 2021