“Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:7 (NLT)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Choose to speak with kindness at least one day this week. Season your words with grace, especially if you feel frustrated or angry. Be an example for your children by responding with a soft, gentle answer.
- Choose to give up or fast from one pleasure this week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Ask your husband to teach you something he’s good at doing.
- Declare a “No TV Night” one day this week. After you put the kids to bed, turn off the television, and spend some time talking, playing a board game, or relaxing with one another.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Go on a family walk after dinner one night this week.
- Help your children memorize Colossians 3:12. Write it on your chalkboard or bathroom mirror. Use this verse to teach your little ones that choosing to be kind is always the right choice.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Write two “thank you” or “just thinking of you” cards and send them in the mail this week.
- Spend some time sprucing up your yard with the kids. Pull weeds, trim trees and bushes, dispose of any trash, and maybe even have a family outing to pick out a new tree to plant.