“Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:7 (NLT)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Drown out thoughts that oppose God’s truth by memorizing Psalm 19:14. Write it on your chalkboard or a notecard to carry with you. Any time a thought pops into your mind that isn’t worthy of praise, replace it with this Scripture.
- Pray in the car while doing errands or in the school pick up/drop off line. Use this time in the car to bring any concerns to the Lord. Turn off the radio and pray out loud.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Clear any clutter from your master bedroom. Make your bedroom a peaceful, calm place that promotes relaxation and romance. Commit to putting away that last bit of laundry and removing anything that distracts or causes stress.
- Pray over your husband’s car. Pray that he will arrive to and from work safely, and that his commute will be stress-free and easy. Pray that he radiates the light of Jesus in his words and actions to those around him.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- If your kids are squabbling and antagonizing each other, memorize Colossians 3:12 together. Once you’ve memorized that, continue to memorize through the end of verse 17. Reward them with a fun treat when they do.
- Have your children take turns praying at meal times. Encourage your children to really talk to God, and to be thankful for specific blessings in their lives.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Listen to a Help Club for Moms video while folding the laundry, sweeping the floor, or vacuuming. You can find several to choose from on our Facebook page.
- Take time this week to clean out your car. Remove all the trash and throw it away. Take out the car seats and vacuum the entire vehicle. Wipe down all the surfaces with cleaner and put away any items that do not belong in the vehicle. Restock tissues and any other items you keep in your vehicle.