“Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:7 (NLT)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Plan a date with friends such as a fun girls night out or in. Invite someone new who might need a friend.
- Is there anything you can clear from your schedule this week? Ask for the Holy Spirit’s guidance in planning your time and activities this week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Happily greet your husband as he walks in the door from work every day this week. Give him a few minutes to collect his thoughts and leave the workday behind before asking him to help you with the house or children.
- Get up early this week to make your husband breakfast before he heads to work. If he is not a breakfast eater, make a pot of coffee. Share some quiet together time, and send him off with a smile.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Smile as much as you can at your kids this week. Post reminders in your house, car, and on your phone.
- Give your kids some cheap terracotta pots and paint to create their own planters. Combine a few packs of random seeds, then plant them in their decorated pots. Let your kids have fun taking care of them and being surprised by what grows. Use this fun craft to discuss biblical analogies about soil, seeds, pruning, harvesting, etc.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Spend time this week cleaning out that drawer in your kitchen. We all have one; the dreaded “junk drawer.” Inventory the contents, throw away any garbage, and move items to their proper homes.
- Know what you will serve for dinner by 9:00 am for three days this week. Remember to defrost any meat and prep any vegetables ahead of time.