“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.” Isaiah 43:18
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Ask God for a Bible verse for next year. Write your verse down in a prominent place in your home and memorize it. Don’t be discouraged if a verse is not readily brought to mind. Keep praying, the Lord will reveal one to you.
- Create a plan to read God’s Word next year. There are several plans to read the Bible in a year. Audio Bibles are great too! The Daily Audio Bible is fantastic!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Give your husband a free night this week. Encourage him to connect with a friend face-to-face.
- Create a list of requests to pray for your husband for next year. Be specific about needs and areas of growth you will commit to the Lord in prayer. Put your list in your prayer binder for reference.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Take your children for a winter nature walk. Make a list of 10 items you hope to find, grab your coats, and head outside.
- Create a list of requests to pray for each of your children for next year. Be specific about needs and areas of growth to commit to the Lord in prayer. Put your list in your prayer binder for reference.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Take time to write thank-you notes. Use the last 10 minutes of your quiet time to write one or two a day until you are finished.
- Mark on your calendar the day you will take down your Christmas decorations. When packing up the boxes, use brightly colored duct tape to label and number them. Include on your label the total number of boxes in your Christmas collection. (If you have 3 boxes, your labels will read: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3.) Write a summary list of the contents of each container and put it in or on the box, or in a file. Not only will this help you find specific decorations, it will help you re-pack each box.