“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Prayerfully consider fasting from a meal, caffeine, chocolate, or something you feel God asking you to give up this week. It could be for one meal, one day, or the whole week. Is there a question or concern that you need to give over to God? Use the practice of fasting to help you grow closer to the Lord and understand His plan for you. Use this time wisely by planning extra time with the Lord in Bible reading and prayer.
- Lay several open Bibles around your house to pick up for a quick read throughout the day as you’re cleaning, cooking, and going about your day.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- When your husband asks you to do something this week, do it with a smile. A simple smile can show that you love to help and serve him.
- Be intentional about setting aside intimate time with your husband; schedule it in your week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Make an “Awesome Jar” – A medium-sized jar in which to put notes you write, recording when you see a child being awesome, without being asked (opening a door for someone, cleaning, sharing or giving something away, etc). When the jar is full, take your children somewhere fun or let them pick a special place to go.
- We all want our children to have a servant’s heart but there is no better way for them to learn than to see us serve. This week try to serve their hearts. Get up before your children and surprise them in their bed with a tasty drink. Take a few minutes to just spend time with them.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Encourage someone today—right now. Call that friend who has been in the back of your mind. Send that email or letter that you have written about 10 times and never sent. Text someone you have not seen in church for a few weeks. Drop in and visit an elderly neighbor. There is someone in your life who needs to hear from you.
- Clean your dishwasher the natural way with this 2-step process; place a dishwasher-safe cup full of vinegar on the top rack, and run on the hottest setting. Next, sprinkle a handful of baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher and run the washer again on hot cycle.