“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Would you like an easy way to organize your prayers? We love the idea of having a prayer binder. It’s an easy way to keep all your prayers at your fingertips and will help you make a lifelong habit of prayer.
- Work on your Prayer Binder this week. Step-by-step instructions are located here: https://helpclubformoms.com/how-to-make-a-prayer-binder/
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Pray for your husband every morning and night this week. Pick something specific to pray over him. Journal about what you pray.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Go into your children’s rooms every night this week, gently lay your hand on them, and pray that they would have a heart to know God (Jeremiah 24:7), that they would be the light and salt for Jesus (Matthew 5:13-16), and that they would know and show the love of their Father (1 John 4:19).
- Read with your children this week. Choose your child’s favorite Bible story or storybook.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Clean out your children’s closets this week. Put away any items that will still fit another sibling in that child’s closet. Move any clothing items that no longer fit into a bag for Goodwill or a consignment shop.
- Make your bed first thing this week, as soon as you wake up for the day. An easy way to get started is to make one side at a time. Simple, intentional tasks always start the day on a positive note.