“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Continue to work on your Prayer Binder.
- Complete all three of this week’s Help Club For Moms Bible studies.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Pray with your husband before he leaves for work every day.
- Make your husband’s favorite meal or dessert as a surprise for him this week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Encourage your children to join you for your quiet time this week. Give them a notebook to write or draw their thoughts and prayers in. Have one of your children close out your quiet time in prayer.
- Have your children pray before all mealtimes. Encourage/help them to be more talkative in their mealtime prayers.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Meal-plan for the week on Saturday evening. Make a list of any items that you need from the grocery store and do the shopping first thing Monday.
- Meal-prep for the week after grocery shopping. Cut any meat, vegetables, and fruit. Clearly label items to indicate the meal they are prepared for.