Thankfulness Photo Scavenger Hunt
Do you need a fun activity your kids can do while you make Thanksgiving dinner or spend time visiting with family? Have a Photo Scavenger Hunt!
- Print off the Thankfulness Photo Scavenger Hunt HERE!
- Grab a camera of some sort for each child or split up into teams and let the Thanksgiving fun begin!
- Give each team or child a copy of this photo scavenger hunt list.
- Ask them to check items off as they photograph things they are thankful for.
- Set a time limit if you would like, and encourage them to really think about it and get creative!
- Have them share their pictures with the family afterwards and talk about all of the ways we can thank God each and every day of the year.
Take a picture of something you are thankful for….
- That is in nature
- That smells amazing
- That is bright and cheerful
- That you can snuggle
- That you like to read
- That is a person you care about
- That tastes delicious
- That has been hard for you
- That makes you laugh
- That makes a beautiful sound
- That makes you feel safe
- That is your favorite color
- That is special to you
- That is a place you love
- That you would like to share with others
- That is older than you
- That is fun to do with others
- That you have learned
Latest posts by Tara Davis (see all)
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give to Your Husband: Companion Guide - September 8, 2020
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give to Your Husband: Help Club for Moms Book - September 8, 2020
- Don’t Overlook the Little Things Mama - August 1, 2020