“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1
One of the main components of the Help Club for Moms are the Mom Tips, which are practical ideas designed to help you to become all that God created you to be and are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian woman, wife, mom, and homemaker.
Simply pray about which Mom Tips to do and do only those. One of the mottos of the Help Club for Moms is “You do you!” Go at your own pace. Do what you can, or more. It’s completely up to you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
Keep this list on your fridge all week. Pick one or two things to try and check them off as you do them.
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- If you are having trouble having a regular quiet time with God, pray and ask God to help you. Print out the weekly plan sheet here, and write in your week’s schedule and times for your Bible study each day. Start with a short 15-minute quiet times. Put this list on your fridge. If you use a smartphone, put your time with God in your calendar on your phone. Ask God to help you to stay focused this week and make time with God a priority.
- If you don’t have a journal, go and pick out a pretty one that will invite you to write in it. Set aside time to write in it at least 5 minutes each day. You can also use your smartphone to keep your journal electronically.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Do you know your husband’s love language? The book, “The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts,” by Gary Chapman is a fantastic, eye-opening book that will help you to understand how to love your husband (and others) well. It will change your relationships and you will learn new ways to identify how the people in your life feel loved the most. If you already know your husband and children’s love languages, be intentional with your love for them this week. Love them the way THEY feel loved. Take the time to pray and ask God to show you how to love those He has given you well!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Stay in the habit of saying “Hello” to everyone as soon as you hear them walk in the house for three days this week. Acknowledge your family when they walk into the room. These little things let them know that they matter to you. Let them know that home is the BEST place to be because they are well loved by their family. Teach your children to say hello to one another too! Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3______
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- On Saturday, take a moment and plan out your menus for next week and your shopping list. Get your shopping done and chop all of your vegetables for the week ahead of time. List your meals here:
Friday ________________________________________________________________[box type=”download”]
Join the Conversation! Answer these questions in the comment box.
1. Which Mom Tip do you think will help you the most this week?
2. What’s the best tip you have ever heard or put into practice in your home?[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!