“Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her.” Luke 1:45
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Write Ephesians 2:19-22 on a note card or in your journal. Work on memorizing these verses by the end of the week.
- When you feel frustrated this week, try this method from Help Club Team Member Tara Davis: “Before you speak, take the time to sing a short song of praise to the Lord or recite a favorite Bible verse. This can be out loud or in your mind. This will give you time to calm down and collect your thoughts and focus on the Lord. You will find yourself choosing words that build up instead of tear down.”
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Create a habit of praying for your husband. Pray each time you switch the laundry or empty/load the dishwasher.
- Plan a night out with your husband this week. Arrange for a sitter and enjoy some much needed time to reconnect. If a sitter is not an option, plan a fun night in with a favorite movie or board game. Take the time to really connect with your spouse. Remember what it was like when you were dating and before kids and have fun!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Pick a day to play some good, old-fashioned games with your children. Some great choices are Hide-and-Seek, Sardines, and Capture the Flag. Make some memories and have some fun!
- Encourage your children to memorize Romans 8:31. Write it on your chalkboard or hang it on the refrigerator. Take turns during meal times and car rides saying the verse. Even the smallest child can memorize Scripture.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Start a load of laundry, first thing, three days this week. Move it to the dryer when it finishes washing. Fold and put the items away as soon as they are dry.
- Utilize the weekly and daily plan sheets (on pgs. 139-145 of this book) and on our website. Go to helpclubformoms.com in the Getting Started tab and click on Plan Your Week. This helpful tool will enable you to schedule your day from beginning to end, starting with your daily quiet time.