Scriptures to Fill Your Soul: Holy Week
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant sacrificial offering to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2.
Here are some additional verses to help you to focus on Jesus this Holy Week, with a closer look at the Resurrection and living for Jesus.
Here’s how to use them:
- Simply print them out and put them in your Bible.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to speak to you as you read and meditate on these beautiful Scriptures.
- Write the verses that stand out to you the most in your journal.
- Pray and ask God to help you to live for Him this week and to, “Be imitators of God, therefore, as beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant sacrificial offering to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2.
We are praying for you and your family to have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!
I am the wife of a handsome man and the mama of two little boys (with a third one on the way this summer!). I live in a little house in the woods of Colorado with a few chickens and a lot of little-boy-craziness. I love you though I’ve never met you, and I’m praying for you often. My life, like yours, isn’t perfect, but we are both perfectly loved by our Savior!
Latest posts by Tara Davis (see all)
- 10 Scriptures to Pray for Your Family to Love Well – Printable! - June 1, 2017
- Seasons of Loneliness – Praying for Friends - May 19, 2017
- 15 Scriptures for Faith-Filled Friendships – Printable! - May 12, 2017