Welcome to the Help Club for Moms!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms committed to encouraging other moms to know the love of Jesus Christ.
We believe that just 20 minutes per day can change your home from chaotic and stressful to peaceful and meaningful and we designed all of the Help Club for Moms books, Mom Tips, and Faith-Filled ideas for this purpose!
This summer, join our community of uplifting moms as we journey through The 40 Day Joy Challenge for Moms Program. It’s truly life-changing!
Here is how you use the Help Club for Moms Summer 2022 40-Day Challenge for Moms Program!
It’s only 20 Minutes Per Day!
The first 5 minutes are always spent in prayer: pray for yourself, your family, and your day, and be sure to ask God for wisdom, help, and to order your steps. He will help you!
Take the next 7 minutes to watch the Joy Challenge video for the day with Tommy Newberry! You get the videos free with The 40 Day Joy Challenge for Moms Program by going to joychallenge.com and adding the code on page one of the book. You will LOVE these videos from Tommy!
Take the next 8 minutes to read a devotion from The 40 Day Joy Challenge for Moms devotional workbook and journal takeaways. take a few minutes to journal takeaways. Be sure to look over each day’s Joy-Filled Ideas and Mom Tips and plan to do them sometime during your week.
Ready to begin? Here’s how:
- Grab your own hard copy of The 40-Day Joy Challenge for Moms.
- Sign up for the daily videos from Christian Joy Coach, Tommy Newberry, for free using the code found on page one in the 40 Day Joy Challenge for Moms Devotional Workbook HERE.
- Join us for Mentoring Monday with Deb each week on our Help Club for Moms Facebook Page LIVE at 9 AM Mountain Time.
- Subscribe to our weekly emails delivered directly to your inbox.
- A big component of the Help Club for Moms is praying with a friend once a week on the phone for ten minutes. For more information click here!
- Each week, join other moms on our Facebook page, Instagram, and join our Help Club for Moms Online Group as we read through the Help Club Bible Studies and Mom Tips. It’s a great way to get connected with other moms, find out what is new with the HCFM, and discuss what we are learning.
- Pray which Mom Tips you will attempt throughout the week. Write them on a sticky note to help remind you to do them throughout the week. For extra accountability, tell a friend so she can help you remember!
- Plan which days you will do the study. Be flexible, don’t stress, and find what works for you!
- Want to do the Bible study with your friends? Grab some friends and start a group!
- How about starting a Help Club at your church?
- Leaders, be sure to check out our AWESOME Leaders Resource Page too!
- Need a quick pick-me-up for your day? Join us for the Help Club for Moms Devotional Podcast!
- Be a part of our community! Post in the comments section of each study and on Facebook to join the conversation, and post prayer requests, and thoughts about what we are learning.
- Help to build our community: invite other moms to our site, call a friend to discuss the study, and use the hashtag #helpclubformoms to spread the word on social media.
Please browse our website to find more about who we are and our vision! We at Help Club for Moms are excited to embark on this journey with you!!!