“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Include your entire family in making homeless baggies with socks, gloves, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries. Plan to have these on hand in your car as you drive around town. Minister God’s love by adding a pocket Bible.
- If you happen to have extra funds this month, offer it as a gift to the Lord by purchasing fast food gift cards. Have them on hand to give away when you see someone in need.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- If your husband prays before meals or at bedtime, or even brings your family to church, thank him for being the spiritual leader in your home.
- What is an area of disagreement you have been having with your husband? How can you die to yourself in this area and live in obedience to Christ this week?
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Plan a fun outing with your kids this week. Go to a local pumpkin patch or an orchard.
- Teach your children the Ten Commandments, quiz them after dinner, and make sure to have a sweet reward when they can recite all 10.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Clean or organize that one area or space you always avoid—a junk closet or drawer.
- As the leaves are falling, put on a jacket and grab a rake. It’s good exercise to get outside and rake the leaves before they get overwhelming. Gather your kiddos to help and to jump in piles, then rake them up again. Remember to take pictures!