Friends, who are you letting speak into your life about who you truly are? Friends, family, yourself?
God tells us in His Word who we are, and we can trust that this is the real truth of our identity! The enemy seeks to make us ineffective for God’s kingdom by telling us lies about who we are and how we fall short, but we have authority! We can speak the truth of who God says we are out loud as protection from attack.
Pray this prayer: “Lord, help these truths of who You say I am sink deep into my heart and my mind.”
Which aspect of your new identity in Christ do you most need to be reminded of today?
- I am God’s child. (Galatians 3:26)
- I am holy and dearly loved. (Colossians 3:12)
- I am forgiven and free from condemnation. (Romans 8:1-2)
- I know the transforming power of the cross. (1 Corinthians 1:18)
- I am a new creation in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I am strong in the Lord. (Ephesians 6:10)
- I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8: 37)
- I am a friend of God. (John 15:15)
- I am redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. (Colossians 1:13-14)
- I am victorious. (Revelation 21:7)
- I am written on God’s hand. (Isaiah 49:15)
- I am carried close to the heart of God. (Isaiah 40:11)
We pray that you hear from God today about how much He loves you!
- Prayers for a Mother’s Day: A Prayer for Your Husband - June 30, 2023
- Prayers for a Mother’s Day: A Prayer to Understand Who We are in Christ - June 10, 2023