Today’s Christian wives and mothers find themselves alone much of the time, without community, without mentors, without encouragement, and without hope. Current women’s Bible studies often shy away from the topic of marriage and motherhood, leaving a gaping hole in so many women’s lives. Furthermore, the rate of divorce among Christians is nearly as high as their non-Christian counterparts, and the number of children leaving the church after high school is staggering.
Something must be done; Christian moms and wives need help now more than ever before!
That’s why we created the Help Club for Moms. Our mission is to empower women each day with hope and encouragement for their marriage, family, and relationship with the Lord. The Help Club for Mom’s Bible studies offers both biblical truth and practical ideas designed to help today’s mom grow into the woman, wife, and mother she was created to be.
This is a free program for your church; the only expense is purchasing the books on Amazon. We also offer many free resources such as a leaders group on Facebook with lesson plans and additional ideas to help your Help Club for Moms program thrive. Our curriculum is high-quality, and features inspirational authors such as Dr. Michelle Anthony, author of “Spiritual Parenting.”
We’d love to link arms with your church and help equip your women to thrive!
Here’s what you will get from a Help Club for Moms Bible Study:
- Three years of open-and-go, easy to use Christ-centered curriculum, requiring 30-60 minutes per week preparation for the bi-monthly (twice per month) Help Club meetings.
- Three to four powerful and encouraging Bible studies each week. Each study is focused on God’s Word and is just the perfect length for a busy mom who longs for more of the Lord’s presence in her daily life
- Helpful weekly Mom Tips will inspire moms at your church as they pour out the love of Jesus to their family
- Beautiful Faith-Filled Ideas to bring new life to your mom’s walk with Christ and their relationships with their husband and children
- Encouragement and resources to establish prayer partners and begin building a powerful prayer community among the women of your church
- Free lesson plans and leader support group on Facebook @Help Club for Moms National Leaders Group
- Help Club for Moms has a strong presence on social media, which helps moms go deeper in their studies with other moms around the world.
Want more information? Check out Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms, Help Club meeting schedule, “Your Prayers Outlive Your Life” sample devotional, “10 Scriptures to pray for Your Husband” printable, and a “Raising Christ-Centered Kids” download from our website. You can access information on all of the Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks here.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We would be thrilled to help you!