You can start a thriving mom’s ministry in just a few short steps!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books (the moms usually buy their own) and a $25 to sign up fee.
No Extra Staff: It just takes 2 moms with a heart for God and your church! Your coach will make sure you are equipped and your volunteer moms are fully trained.
Open-and-Go Curriculum: Everything you need for your moms to be in God’s Word with consistent and practical discipleship is ready and available for you today. Please click this link to see our books.
Continuous Support: We have a thriving online community to actively encourage your moms in the Lord and continuously train and support your leaders.
Here’s what you will get from a Help Club for Moms Bible Study:
- Easy to use Christ-centered curriculum! It only takes 30-60 minutes per week to prepare for the bi-monthly (twice per month) Help Club meetings.
- 3 – 4 powerful and encouraging Bible studies each week. Each study is focused on God’s Word and is the perfect length for a busy mom who longs for more of the Lord’s presence in her daily life.
- Helpful weekly “Mom Tips” will inspire moms at your church as they pour out the love of Jesus to their family.
- Beautiful “Faith-Filled Ideas” to bring new life to your moms’ walk with Christ and their relationships with their husbands and children.
- Encouragement and resources to establish prayer partners and begin building a powerful prayer community among the women of your church.
- Free lesson plans and leader support group on Facebook @Help Club for Moms National Leaders Group.
- Strong presence on social media, which helps moms go deeper in their studies with other moms around the world.
For more info- Check out Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms, Help Club meeting schedule, “Your Prayers Outlive Your Life” sample devotional, “10 Scriptures to pray for Your Husband” printable, and a “Raising Christ-Centered Kids” download from our website. You can access information on all of the Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks here.
Questions? Drop us a note in the section below. We would be thrilled to help you!